Wheelchair seat that helps to prevent and treat pressure ulcers.
Adapts to every user
Anytime can be adjusted according to current needs
The average size of the seat weights only 1,8 kg
Cover and seat components are washable or rinseable
Innovative use of 3D printing eliminates production costs
We know the challenges of living in a wheelchair.
Therefore, in collaboration with wheelchair users, occupational therapists, and physiotherapists, we have designed a unique system using sitting diagnostics and pressure mapping to adjust the seat cushion to each individual's needs. We can promptly react to a potential problem, lighten the areas of developing pressure ulcers,and accelerate their treatment.
Why is the Libella Seat Varia so revolutionary?
For the production of components, we have chosen the innovative use of 3D printing technology. We produce any shape quickly and easily without the need for expensive moulds, we keep production costs low and we make the wheelchair seat accessible to more users. Properly selected components provide anti-decubitus protection and posture correction. The wheelchair seat works as a modular kit, so we can change or repair different parts to achieve the ideal correction. In this way, we can solve even complicated cases of postural deformities.
How is Libella Seat Varia designed?
- The lightweight, resistant and strong base helps to keep the shape of the seat and guarantees that its characteristics and settings will not change during usage.
- The layer of ergonomically shaped 3D printed parts that can be replaced or moved according to the user's needs. We have more than 50 variants with different shape, density and width.
- Soft anti-decubitus foamed latext layer with fice ergonomical cut-outs in the most common areas of pressure ulcers.
- The well-designed seat cover made of a breathable, 3D fabric. It distributes pressure well, follows the features of the other layers material and does not roll over the seat surface. Combination with the mesh bottom allows air to flow through all layers of the seat cushion.
How can Libella Seat Varia correct a sloping pelvis?
Price and health insurance payment
* The price valid since 1. 2. 2022 includes the entry examination and sitting diagnostics.
Questions and answers
What if seat setting doesn´t fit me?
If you find any problems, contact your ergotherapist who set up the seat. The individual parts can be replaced to give you the best possible fit.
How long do I have to wait for my seat?
It's faster than you expect. After diagnostics and configuration of the demo seat version, you can test it within a week or two without obligation. If everything works, with the return of the demo seat we will fill out a mandatory order form. Then we will complete the wheelchair seat within two to three weeks. If further adjustments are required, you have another week to test the seat.
How do you make my personalized seat?
Easy! Libella Seat Varia is actually a modular kit. Just book an appointment with one of our trained specialists. Based on accurate sitting diagnostics, goniometric and anthropometric testing and pressure mapping results, we will configure the seat to fit your requirements.